Below are a few of my articles in the past 12 months:
1a. Market shows signs of peaking April 16th- http://www.activetradingpartners.com/articles/2010/04/markets-show-numerous-topping-indicators-april-16th/
1. Is the market about to go bullish and nobody knows it? Feb 25th, 2009
… predicted market would turn bullish. Market bottomed two weeks later and headed to my 10,400 Dow target from 7100 at time of article.
2. Prepare for a massive move up in Gold and Gold stocks- August 2009
(Gold ran up over $300 in 4 months, Gold stock indexes soared)
3. The Bull Case is Not Dead Yet- Nov 2009–
Predicted the pullback was going to resolve with higher prices. Indices all rallied sharply after my article.
3a. January 7th- Gold Stock Forecast and Market Outlook for 2010
4. The 5th wave is getting tired- Jan 18, 2010–
Predicted market had met requirements for a top. Market peaked the next day. This was published on a few sites.
5. Where are we in the Gold Correction cycle– Kitco.Com Feb 4, 2010
Predicted a further drop to 102.50 area on the GLD ETF, with possible drops to 97-98 coming into March/May 2010.
6. A Cyclical Bear Should Not Be Feared If Traded Correctly!- Kitco.com Feb 10, 2010
7. Gold has much more room to run in a 13 year Bull Cycle- Kitco.Com Feb 18 2010
More as they are published.